I got tagged at original DA account @ email@example.com
I will start here.
I don't wanna, I am a party pooper, but here goes:
Here's the rule:
1->You must post these rules.
2->Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3->Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4->You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5->Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6->No tag backs.
7->No crap in the tagging section about \"you are tagged if you\'re reading this.\" You have to tag 10 people
I am a guy in the thirties.
I like anime, manga, manwha, comic (mostly indie) and western animation.
I want to write political thriller webcomic.
I have half a dozen world building projects.
I like superheroines in peril.
I want to break into IT field
I want to draw better
I have SQL and linux system admin certificate
I am on a diet
I collect images from online.
1. Have you committed a crime?
2. Marry, Boff, Kill- Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, Yoda
Kill them all and let God sort them out.
3. Benedict Cumberbatch- gorgeous actor, or brilliant sex-god?
Don't know him
4. What's your favorite Alfred Hitchcock film?
5. Queen Elizabeth II or Queen Victoria?
6. Hero, or villain?
7. If you could live anywhere on the globe, where would it be?
8. What's the most shameful song on your ipod?
I don't have ipod.
9. Joker, the Riddler, or Catwoman?
10. Did you get that thing I sent you?
My question to the tagger:
What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink?
Which do you prefer, sketching or using illustrator for your art?
Which do you prefer, western style or japanese style animation?
Which do you prefer, Big Two (Marvel or DC) or different comic (western only please) and what it is?
Do you like Jim Hensons' works? (I'm listening to his memorial service)
If you have one, what is your favorite webcomic?
Do you use aggregator?
Is art your main profession?
What is your hobby aside from what you post on DA?
Which country are you at?